Join our team and become one of the first Food Curators in the Netherlands
A what? Yes, Food Curator is a new kind of job within the catering industry, and it’s the foundation for our groundbreaking innovative catering concept.
Do you love good food as much as we do? Are you keen on keeping the overview when cooking and do you like organizing drinks for your colleagues? Then become a part of our team: Join Program.
This Food Curator position is for you. As a member of our Food Curator team, you create tasty, healthy and sustainable Food Programs for the employees of our growing international client base. We develop Food Programs based on values such as local, plant-minded, authentic, health, nowaste, international, tasty and sustainable. After an extensive test phase, the dishes that fit in the seasonal Food Programs are cooked in the production kitchen in Diemen. From there we distribute the fresh food to our customers, who no longer need a cook and/or kitchen in their workspace.
Join Program is growing and that is why we are expanding our Food Curator team. You are experienced in working with ingredients, cooking, project management and menu development. You want to contribute to a stronger organization of this team, and you think along with setting up new Food Programs. You also believe it is important that we need to deal with our food system in a much more sustainable way.
What are you going to do?
- Together with the team you develop new Food Programs
- You will work closely with Sander Uitdehaag, our Head Food Curator, and you will complement his background and competencies.
- You will support our ideas of expanding our Food Program in terms of drinks, pantry- and breakfast-services.
You think along about how our proposition becomes more future-oriented and fits our international clients. To do this, you regularly interview ‘users’ and apply data from our feedback loops.
- You ensure that the Food Programs are developed in a robust manner, such as making the menus usable for bulk production, but also help working on consumer communication. The basis is to always ensure that all of this is in line with our values and ambitions.
- You organize, plan and involve the production- and service teams in these developments
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are creative and organized.
- You have a strong drive to continuously improve our concept (in quality and economics) based on feedback and iteration.
- You are a team player and able to motivate your colleagues.
- You have taste and an opinion about good food and beverages in workspace environments
- You are flexible because we work in a dynamic environment where there is never a dull moment
Send your questions, video, motivation, portfolio or CV (depending on how you think you can present yourself best) to firstname.lastname@example.org